Culver’s Survey- www.tellculvers.com
To meet every customer’s need, Culver’s is organizing a survey. Culver’s survey (tellculvers) will hear from the customers and analyze their views. On this basis of the survey, Culver’s restaurant will improve their service.
Not every restaurant is ready to know their flaws and weak points. But if any company is doing that, then they have goodwill. To always stay at the top, guest satisfaction surveys are the best way. Through these businesses are improving their products as well as services.
Here customers can brief about their satisfaction about their last visit. Culver’s Survey is a platform to give a transparent view of your satisfaction level. Good reviews will encourage them. On the other hand, pointing out the flaws will make them work harder to improve themselves.
So if you are a regular customer in Culver’s Restaurant, you can invest some time to take the survey. To value their customer’s time, they have also arranged some rewards. Here is a full survey guide if you are thinking of going through Culver’s Survey(tellculvers).
Culver’s is a United States of America based fast-food chain restaurant. It is a family-friendly and favorite restaurant. Currently, it has 771 operating outlets. It mainly operates in the midwestern part of the United States of America,
Its famous dishes are Butter-burger, Wisconsin Cheese Curds, and Fresh Frozen Custard. Other than this, they have a wide range of ice-creams, soups, salads. They keep a special item every day on the menu.
Culver’s was founded by Craig, Lea Culver George, and Ruth Culver. The first restaurant came into existence in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin. Currently, its headquarters is in Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin, United States.
Rewards of Culver’s Survey-www.tellculvers.com
To value their customer’s time, Culver’s is giving away free cake cones and single dishes. Answering the questions honestly can win you the reward.
Culver’s Survey(tellculvers) Questionnaire
Culver’s Survey has questions from the following topics, unlike other customer surveys like Mcalister Deli’s Survey:
- The Satisfaction level of your last time visit
- Items you ordered during your visit
- Type of your visit
- Employee appearance, friendliness, and behavior
- Accuracy of the item you ordered
- Taste of the food
- Overall value for the price you paid in the last order
- Problem faced during the visit
- Your age, gender, annual income, etc.
- How likely will you recommend Culver to others?
Rules and Eligibility Criteria for Culver’s Survey(tellculvers)
Here is a list of eligibility criteria, just like IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey. One must satisfy all the criteria to take part in this survey.
- Only legal residents of the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada are eligible.
- The survey must be taken within 48 hours of purchasing the receipt.
- The entry limit is five times in a month
- The sales receipt must be preserved after taking the survey
- Employees, sponsors, and their family are not eligible to take the survey
- One receipt can be used only once
- Reward item is not transferable
- Only Online and phone call method is valid
Requirements for Culver’s survey at www.tellculvers.com
There are a few requirements of this survey. One must check all these requirements before entering in the survey.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish language is required to participate in the survey.
- A valid receipt from the Culver’s Restaurant is required. If you don’t have one you can get one by purchasing any product from your nearest outlet of Culver.
- 9-10 minutes of your valuable time to take part in Culver’s Survey
- You must have a reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone, laptop, or desktop- any of the smart gadget is required to take the survey
Step By Step Process to complete Culver’s Survey
You can take Culver’s survey via two methods. We have given a full explanation below-
To take part in the survey via phone call, then follow the steps:
- Grab your sales receipt
- Dial this number on your phone – 800-984-8186
- Now carefully answer all the questions asked by the customer care executive
- Next, write down the validation code carefully after completing the survey
Through Online Mode:
- First, check out all the requirements mentioned above.
- Now take out the receipt.
- Visit the official Culver’s survey(tellculvers) link from here >>> www.tellculvers.com.
- To continue in Spanish, click on the blue button at the left bottom corner.
- But if you want to continue in English, then follow the steps below.
- Here you have to enter an 18 digit survey code in the box. To get the code check your receipt. Now enter the TRN number as written on the receipt and start.
- Next, you have to rate your satisfaction level according to your visit.
- In the next step, you will face several questions regarding your last visit to the restaurant. Answer them honestly and carefully.
- You will face questions regarding employee behavior, quality of the food, accuracy of the order, etc. To better prepare yourself before entering the survey.
- In the last half, you need to enter your credentials like age, gender, household income, etc.
- At last, the participant will get a validation code. Note it down because it will help you to redeem the reward.
Now you have successfully completed the Culver’s Survey (tellculvers). You are now eligible for rewards.
How to redeem the reward?
- Write the validation code on any paper.
- Now on your next visit to Culver’s Restaurant, show the code to the employees.
- Show the receipt to take the reward according to the offer.
My opinion regarding Culver’s Survey
Taking part in a survey has two good sides. One is you are helping the company to improve themselves. The second one is you can get some rewards after completing it. So if you have recently visited Culver’s, you can take the survey.
We have provided you with step by step explanation of Culver’s Survey. Now you can complete the survey without any hassle.
Please share this article with your friends who often visit Culver and help them to win rewards.
Official Culver’s Survey Link: www.tellculvers.com
Culver’s Restaurant official website: www.culvers.com