KFC Canada is organizing an online survey (KFClistens) to know their customer experience. KFC value their customers and respect their candid feedback. You have to answer a few questions regarding your visit to the restaurant.
Are you an almost regular customer at KFC? If your answer is yes, then here is an exciting opportunity awaiting you at KFClistens.
Now one question will come to your mind: why are they conducting this survey? Growing companies need some ways through which they can spread their business. They need a path to meet each customer’s needs.
The survey is the ultimate solution to this question. Due to the pandemic, not many companies are ready to accept its service failures in this economic crisis. But KFC is one of the renowned brands who are prepared to improve and upgrade their services. KFCListens (KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey) is collecting feedback from customers.
Share your good experience with the company by taking this questionnaire. This survey will also help people to tell they had a bad experience at the restaurant. As a thank you gift company has also arranged some rewards for their customers.
If you are worried about going through this survey, then we are here to help you. We provide you with a full survey guide for KFC Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey.
KFC is an American outlet famous for its fried chicken. It was established on 24th September 1992. KFC is a multinational company with 22,621+ global locations for its outlets. KFC is serving in over 150 countries globally.
Colonel Harland Sanders Pete Harman started it. KFC restaurant chain’s parent company is YUM! Brands. But it has its headquarters at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, Kentucky.
As the name suggests, KFC short form of Kentucky fried chicken has fabulous recipes of fried chickens. The company Slogan “Finger Licking Good” is indeed correct. Its original and main product is pressure-fried chicken with 11 herbs and spices solely invented by Harman Sir.
From the starting 1990, they have introduced other chicken products in the menu items. It includes Chicken filled Sandwiches, wraps along with some French fries. They recently started adding beverages in their menu.
Rewards of KFClistens Survey
After completing the survey(KFCListens), you can get some small rewards like- Discount coupon, special offers, rewards points. Organizers will notify the participant about the prize in detail.
Rules and Eligibility criteria to join KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Here are some rules for KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey, just like Arby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. Participants must follow all the rules. One must fulfill eligibility criteria to participate in this survey at www.kfclistens.com.
- KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey is strictly for residents of Canada.
- Employees and their relatives are not allowed to participate and win the reward
- The entry limit is one- per receipt
- Transfer and return of the prize is not acceptable.
- Sponsor and their family members are also not allowed to participate in kfclistens.
- Winner must collect the reward within the given time limit.
Requirements for KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey – kfclistens
We have listed down all the requirements for KFC Guest Satisfaction Survey. Participants must be ready with all the things listed below. These things will help the participant to complete the survey without any problem.
- Restaurant bill of KFC Canada restaurant.
- As kfclistens is an online survey, it would be best to have a good and stable connection to the internet.
- You must own any of the following smart gadgets- laptop, smartphone, PC. This is because you are attending the survey via online mode.
- 8-10 minutes to complete the question-answer round
- An email ID is required to complete KFC Listens(Guest Satisfaction Survey). This email id will later be used to contact you if you are a winner.
- This survey supports two languages. So minimum knowledge of reading and write in either English or Spanish is required.
Step By Step to Complete KFC Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey:
First of all, grab your restaurant bill and then start the kfclistens survey. Go through all these steps to complete the KFC Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Visit the official survey link for kfclistens – nu.kfcvisit.com.
- Select the language – English or Spanish
- To select Spanish click on the blue button in the left bottom corner.
- Now you have to enter the following information written on the restaurant bill — Store Number, Date and Time
- Now click on the red button – CONTINUE.
- At this point, you will enter the survey.
- Rate the questions according to your experience.
- Answer all questions about the staff service, quality of food and other services. Answer all the questions honestly according to your recent experience.
- You should answer all questions honestly.
- Now you have to enter your email id, and other credentials asked in the survey.
- After completion, a validation code will appear on the screen. Collect it and write it on the receipt.
When you next time visit KFC Canada restaurant you can redeem the offer. You can take help of the employees in the restaurant.
My opinion regarding KFClistens:
Unlike all other companies KFC is trying to improve services for their customers. So if you are a recent customer at KFC Canada restaurant then you should not waste this opportunity. By taking this survey, you will support KFC to improve their services and food.
If you think whether you should take this survey, then its totally your choice. We have done our job to guide you throughout this survey now its you turn.
If you want to read more survey guides then you must go through our website www.mhowtosurvey.com. You will find more food surveys, retail surveys like IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey, Papasurvey- Papa Murphy’s Guest satisfaction Survey
You will also get reward items as thanksgiving from KFC. If you have any queries about this, you can ask us in the comment section.
Are you in search of these types of the survey guides then you can also check these surveys
KFC Survey Link: www.kfclistens.com
Official website of KFC Canada: www.kfc.ca